2009-07-11

Duplicity

adapted from Websters.com:

du⋅plic⋅i⋅ty

[doo-plis-i-tee, dyoo-] –noun, plural -ties for
  1. deceitfulness in speech or conduct; speaking or acting in two different ways concerning the same matter with intent to deceive; double-dealing;
  2. a twofold or double state or quality;
  3. a film released in 2009.
Twofold indeed. WiseMan liked it. I was bored. He loved the plot twists and retwists. I needed a timeline to follow because even if it said "3 months earlier" I was never sure if this was 3 months earlier than the first scene, or the scene we just saw which was 2 months earlier or 5 days later or 2 years ago or in Rome or in Cleveland or in San Diego.

Bright point: visit to the deserted Dunwoody Science Park. A name from my past, when I lived in Atlanta, Georgia.

I think I could have had more fun sorting out the clothes closet this evenin.

No comments: