2006-02-18

My Four Things

Ross Mayfield describes the Four Things meme - hey, this is fun!

Four Jobs I've Had:

  • Waitress
  • Programmer in the Coroner's office
  • English teacher
  • Professor for Media and Computing

Four Movies I can Watch Over and Over

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch

  • Tagesschau
  • Tatort
  • Mythbusters
  • I don't watch enough TV to have four!

Four Places I've Been on Vacation

  • Tunesia
  • Iceland
  • Mexico
  • Gran Canaria

Four Favorite Dishes

  • Macaroni & Cheese
  • Prawn Chop Suey
  • Chicken & Dumplings
  • Cheese Fondue

Four Places I'd Rather Be

  • My cabin in the South of Sweden
  • Anywhere in Kiel, Germany
  • The beach in Puttgarden, Germany in Summer
  • Outside in the garden in the SUN

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging

  • Hmm. Don't know many bloggers. This strand of the meme dies here

No comments: